I know, I have not posted in a looooong time. So now I am going to start posting (again) and try to keep up.
A couple of days ago, Dad went to the store in the morning to find chicken feed for our chickens. I was half-way through my breakfast when Dad called and said he was bringing home some chocolate croissants. I bet you could guess my reaction. I immediately put down my half-eaten bagel and jumped up and down. I was SO excited! They are so good and are so delicious! Here is a pic before they're eaten.
(Someone was a little impatient)
Here's the pic after they're eaten.(about 5 minutes later)=D Can you tell we like them? If you ever come for a visit you have got to try these!

I loooove Chocolate Crossants!!!! MMMMMM
ReplyDeleteI want to have a lot when we come. Maybe you and I could go to breakfast one morning and have some too....maybe we'll invite Elisabeth to come too.
Love it that your blogging again.
Keep me posted.
Love you