Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fun School!

Silas Boone is really growing up. He loves playing games. For Christmas he got 2 games, Toy Story memory, and Candy Land. He asks every single day to play one of the two, if not both of them. (Well, he sort of tells us we're playing instead of asking us)

Mom decided that she should start teaching him how to read. She was wondering what to call their "school". So she decided to call it Fun School. The night before they started their first day of school, Mom was telling Silas and Callie that they were going be doing Fun School the next morning when Micah was taking a nap. Mom then asked them "Are you excited about Fun School tomorrow?" Callie answered excitedly "Yes, but I don't want to do work school like Josh, Beth, Brenna" =D
 I love it when I am doing school and hear Silas and Callie saying " A says 'A' as in alligator" You can definitely tell they have 2 different strong points. Silas is good at memorizing, while Callie is good at drawing.  You will often hear Silas singing or saying a line from a movie or book that he loves. And then see Callie sitting down drawing little people and smiley faces. But there is definitely one thing they have in common............they both have ENERGY!


1 comment:

  1. Their school really sounds like "Fun" school.
    I love the excitement in the photos. And you are soooo right....the have lots of ENERGY!!!

    ReplyDelete