Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Young Woman After God's Own Heart!!!

For Christmas me and Beth got A Young Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George. So, every Thursday Me, Mom, and Beth are doing a girls only Bible study. We have done it for two weeks so far. We buy some coke for us to share together (with straws that we don't get too often) I do have to say, I think I am very addicted to coke. Thanks for introducing it to me Grandma :o) We all have a notebook or sheet of paper that we write notes in to share that Thursday.This is such a great book!!! I am so thankful for a mother and sister who love the Lord, and who are willing to do this Bible study.

Don't our cokes look GOOD!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMM Wish I was there to have a Coke with you and especially to join the Bible study too. Have Fun. I am so proud of you.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete