Saturday, April 2, 2011

Airplane Tickets....

Dad and Mom have finally found airplane tickets. Daddy is going first and then a week later Mom, Josh, Beth, Silas, Callie, and me are going. We are going a week later than Daddy so he can clean the house and get a few groceries so that everything will be ready when we get there. I am so excited. Me, Beth and Josh are already going through our toys and stuff and getting that ready. We each have a large box that we can fit stuff in. All the stuff we don't want will go to a thrift store or throw away. My box is already full but Beth's is only half full, and we still have a lot of stuff to go through.Me, Josh and Beth are figuring out how to decorate our room. Mine is going to be totally covered in green.(if you don't know, that has been my favorite color ever since I can remember.) We are each going to have a shelf so we can fit some of our stuff. I'm going to paint green flowers or butterfly's on my shelf. Please pray for us as we go that we will have a safe flight and not miss our flight.(did I say I was EXCITED)

No comments:

Post a Comment