I love it when me and my family are just sitting around the table talking, or sharing memories of when Dad and Mom first met, or when Dad was in the Air Force, or even sometimes deep, dark secrets. Well, this day we were talking about memories from Mom and Dad's childhood. Mom said that she remembered when she would go to her Grandma's house and eat peppermint ice cream, and when her grandparents would tell her to go get some candy before they left. That got me to think of what I did (and still do) with my grandma and grammy.......
If you don't know me, chips and coke is one of the many things that I love! Grandma loves chips and coke too, so whenever I go to Florida me and her always plan a night to have chips and coke while watching a movie. If you came on one of those nights, you probably would not hear the movie at all, because of all the crunching of the chips and sipping of the coke.
Another thing I love is pumpkin pie. And Grammy makes the best! Every time me and Grammy get together I always ask her to make me a pumpkin pie. Before Micah was born I thought he was going to be a girl, but Grammy thought he was going to be a boy. So we made a deal, if it was a girl, Grammy had to make 2 pumpkin pies, one just for me and one for the rest to split. If it was a boy, I had to make a full meal (of her choosing) with all the sides, all by myself. Well, I guess you know how that turned out.
Thankyou Grandma and Grammy for the fun memories!!!!
Monday, February 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww that was a sweet post Brenna. I LOVE our chips and coke nights too. Just being with you makes me smile or laugh uncontrolably....if that's a word. Any way it's always FUN!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Bratty Bratty Bren Bren (I need to change your nick name cause you're so grown up now),
Love, Grandma