Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We're Having Fun....But We Need You

Mom is still not back yet. We are waiting on the results from the blood tests. All of us back here in St.Barths are missing her really bad. Little Callie Grace sometimes forgets that mom isn't here and calls for her. 
Callie was sick yesterday and threw up on Dad's bed. (Dad wasn't to thrilled about that, especially since it was on his pillow) She had a fever, so we gave her some medicine. She doesn't have a fever now, but is still a little winy. And she just happened to throw up when Mom wasn't here.


                                               How do little kids get so messy?
                                  And yes......we are still eating our veggies!!!


                           Me and Josh were throwing the football yesterday and I think I broke my finger. Do you know how hard it is to play the piano without using your pinkie?
Silas has been asking a lot of questions about why Jesus was nailed to the cross and What is Hell. Please pray that he will soon have the comprehension of that and that he will ask Jesus Christ into his heart.
 Also pray for Mom that she will feel better, and can soon come home!

2 comments:

  1. My poor girls pinkie! I wish I was there to take care of you and ALL of you! I need you guys so much, but I'm so thankful that Daddy is taking such good care of all of you.
    God is good all the time!
    Love you,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor Bren Bren, I wish I was there to take care of you. Praying it heals quickly.
    We are taking good care of your Momma.
    Love and miss you,
    Keep up the good post.

    ReplyDelete