Hmm.... why this is called the Bucket I have no clue. But, anyway, the Bucket is a big boat race that lasts from Thursday to Sunday. Everyone takes the day off from work and school to watch it. It is a really big thing here. Last year we didn't watch the Bucket. But, Mom wanted to have another St.Barths experience, so while Dad and Josh stayed home to have some quiet, (we rarely get any quiet around our two-bedroom house) the rest of us packed in the car and off we went! The boats were really pretty. They have a mini newspaper in English that showed all the boats and their names. Trying to figure out which boat was which was fun! Last year the Maltese Falcon won the races. (this Falcon is not any of the ones in the picture below)
This was one of my favorite boats there, even though it wasn't in the race. The slide looks really fun!What a beautiful island!!!!
It was neat seeing the little boats next to the big ones. Watching the race from a boat would be really cool. We have got to do that next year. Maybe someone would let us borrow a boat for free. It's alright if I dream right?
Whenever you are at someones home here they always give you cookies and coke. I think Micah really enjoyed it!
This is a picture of the Maltese Falcon that won the races last year. This boat is my favorite out of all of them!
All I have to say about this pic. is.....................
I Got Dressed First!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment