Mom is finally coming home! Yay! I am so excited. The next step for her was going to a rhumatologist, but thankfully they have those here. So she gets to come back! Callie has been crying a lot lately so she is excited too!
This Sunday Josh fixed Silas's and Callie's hair. Aren't these two cute!Ready for church!
Silas and Callie have been watching a lot of Curious George lately, and he was making an igloo. Silas decided that he wanted to make an igloo out of Callie's mattress and all of our pillows and some blankets.
Do you see the laundry piled in the background. We need to get that folded before Mom gets home. :-D
We found some cheap shrimp in the store that are really good. Since seafood is really expensive, its neat to have this.
Dad came home with some flowers for Me and Beth. They smell so good! Thank you Daddy!
I can't wait for Mom and Micah to come home. Friday won't come fast enough!

Those flowers are gorgeous!! You must have a very sweet (and I'm sure super good-looking) Daddy!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the shrimp looks good!
You're right, maybe the laundry should be folded :)
I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys, too! I've missed you so much!
Love and Hugs!
Momma