Thursday, April 11, 2013

We Miss You Mom...........

                              That is one thing I DO NOT like to say.  :(          

       Mom has been having the pressure in the chest again that she had in October last year. Every day it has just gotten worse and worse. She has seen the doctor here, but they could not find anything. And the doctor that Mom likes is going on vacation for the month. So Dad said it was time to send her to Florida to see the doctors there.

   After we all hugged, cried and said good-bye, her and Dad left to stay at a hotel in St.Martin,(because Mom's plane left at 8:15 in the morning) while us kids stayed at Mariane and Georges, our great-aunt and uncle. Of course, we enjoyed the "American" tv and the pool.

    `She is now in Florida enjoying a bubble bath and seeing family. And of course she took Micah with her, who is still not sure about all the strangers he is seeing.. Tonight we talked to her and Micah on Skype. (I don't know who invented that, but whoever did, thanks!) Tomorrow Mom will be going to the doctor. Please pray with us that God will give the doctors wisdom on what the problem is. And PLEASE pray that Mom can come back soon. Thanks!

    I love and miss you alot Mom. Please get well and come back! And I miss you too, Micah. Our family can not function without you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I will be praying for you guys and your mom! I know it is so hard not to have her there with you.

    ReplyDelete