Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet My Family

I would like you to meet my family. First I have a wonderful Daddy, who's ready to help and teach us all about God and what's right and what wrong. I thankyou Lord for a Daddy who's ready to have fun and loves each and every one of us.



Second is my Mommy , who's ready to quilt every time somebody gives her fabric . Thankyou Grandma . We won't see mom for another week. Mom has started a quilting bussiness at the church . She fixed a coat for the pastor and now she's fixing a coat for a girl in church . Mom is so nice that she didn't take the money they offered. I love my Mom. And in this picture there is more people in this picture than just Mom .Yep , Mom has 1 more body inside her.

This is my older brother. We usually call him the eater of the family. He really does eat a lot. In this picture he's eating 4 or 5 pancakes . That night when we saw him eat this many pancakes he just said '' Mom said I could have some.'' Sometimes he's annoying and other times he's fun to play with. He's a wonderful brother and a good example to me , Beth , and Silas.



Here's the reading girl . She's a lot like mom . Whenever she get's books from anybody we won't see her for another year. But , she is a very very very fast reader. For her birthday we got her a ''Red Rock Mystery'' book . She read it one day. All of us love to read ( Exept for Daddy).


This is my smiley mischevious little brother. Why I say mischevious is because he loves touching things he shouldn't touch. One time when mom was going to sew Silas came to her and pointed his finger at her and started talking like he was telling her to play with him in stead of sew. Sometimes he's so funny we can't stop laughing. I thank the Lord for my family who I love so much!














2 comments:

  1. awwww, Brenna you are so sweet. That was an excellent description of your family.
    Mam-maw thinks you'll be a writer and sell books one day cause you write so good.
    Love you,
    Love, Grandma & Mam-maw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brenna! I read your mom's blog and wanted to come over here to see yours. I enjoyed the descriptions of your family very much! My family and I live on the other side of Canada in Vancouver, BC. We're missionaries too, but we will be staying in Canada rather than learning a new language and going to another country.

    Mrs. Hutchens

    ReplyDelete