Friday, April 2, 2010

My Idea

I'm so glad that it is so warm. All the snow is gone and it is so warm. It was so warm that we could take our coats off . I love the warm weather better than the cold ( Even though we just came from Florida) Sorry Canada. Today we went outside and had lots of fun .We all took showers after because I fell in the mud three times. We were all suprised Mom didn't fall ( she's embarrased us all from falling each time she was pregnant). Any way my idea was to take out all the weeds in this picture around the pieces of square cemant. Then I was going to put weed killer in between the cement and also put pebbles between . Then put some outdoor chairs and a small table with a pot of flowers on it . I was going to plant some flowers in pots and flower boxes that we used last spring.
I hope my idea works. ( I might not be good at planting like Daddy).


Were so happy it is Spring even Mom hung blankets on the line.





1 comment:

  1. I think that's a GREAT idea. I can't wait to see it when you're finished.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete