Friday, April 23, 2010

Starting the Patio

We started working on the patio. We raked the leaves off and got the dirt and the weeds out from between the pieces of cement. I had real fun working on it . Me, Josh, and Beth all worked on it together. It was a lot of work getting the dirt and weeds from in between. ( That's why me and Beth asked Josh to help us.)
We found some chairs by the road . There were five just enough for all of us except Silas and the new baby. It's like the Lord provided them just for us. Our neighbor upstairs has a dog and a cat. He went on a trip so he had me, Josh, and Beth walk his dog. ( The dog's name is Haden.)
Daddy washed the chairs we found . And I put them the way I liked it.



Here's the finished product . Behind the chairs are two flower pots . The Landlord had them on the porch.


We still need to get a table and flowers . ( Hopefully they're not expensive.)



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Brenna the patio looks fantastic. You, Josh and Elisabeth really work good together. It makes the job easier when you have help. I can't wait to sit out there with you and enjoy the fresh air and the good company. I think I would like a glass of ice tea too. :-)
    Love and miss you, Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete