Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Favorite Books

I really enjoy blogging even though this is my second post. I am going to post on my favorite books. One of my favorite books is the Annete series .I only have two of this series. But, I enjoyed both of them. My favorite so far is ''THE DESERT IN MYSTERY''. Another series I love is the Sisters In Time. This is my favorite series. Me and my sister have at least 12 of these series.I love this series because these girls are tempted by the Devil but still do the right thing.
Me and Beth's favorite books out of this series is ''Mandy the Outsider'' and ''Maggie's Dare.''
Another one of my favorite series is the Mandie series By Gladies Lepard. This is one of my favorite series because she to believes in the Lord Jesus Christ.Another book I had to read in school is ''Miracle at Camp Friendship.'' I enjoy reading books that are from ACE (Our curriculum we use in school) because they have the people in the book already or going to get saved. This book is from the ''Ace and Christi '' series.

Other books I'm enjoying in school are ''A Dog of Flanders'' , ''Treasures of The Snow'' and ''Star of Light.''

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a true reader. Love you book post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read the Mandie books when I was a girl. I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned, since I have a daughter who will be reading in no time!

    ReplyDelete