Thursday, March 25, 2010

Going to Jackman, Maine

We were going to Jackman, Maine for me to have a check-up because I've been very tired for the past couple of months and I have not had much of an appetite. On our way there me, Josh, and Beth did school and Silas took a nap.
Also, we had a nice treat! Daddy stopped and he bought us Root Beer!

We found out that I had to have a blood test. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.



Mrs. Claire, the blood test lady, gave me lots of stickers. And she said for me to show my brother the big red one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenna, love love love you new blog and I can't wait to read every new post.
    I'm just like you when I get my blood taken and I have to watch. Proud of you that you didn't flinch.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete