Sunday, May 23, 2010
Picture Sunday
We have had so much fun since Grandma has been here. We went to the mall and road the rolorcoster. I noticed I'm becoming more of a rolorcoster girl. We've been on several walks. (By the time Grandma leaves we're all going to be in great shape.) We went to the river on a hot day, and had a great time pretending to fall in it,we even pretended to be indiens. Me, Josh, Beth ,and Grandma set up a tent and played games and even slept out in it.We've had so much fun with her. This Sunday we decided to take pictures. We all dressed in black and white (even Grandma dressed in black and white).
I have the best mom and dad in the world. they take care of me ,love me when I'm sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment